- Kenya police documentary prior/during Operation Usalama Watch.
- Aljazeera documentary on extrajudicial killings.
- Africa Uncensored documentaries on similar themes.
- Hollywood or other films trailers such as Eye in the Sky, on the Westgate, Mandera Bus attack etc.
- Other relevant local productions on the same theme.
Adverts, Announcements, Calls for Competitions, outcomes of competitions
- BRAVE Movement’s radio, TV adverts (available at resource base at their office, their website and on social media.
- Training calls, capacity building announcements by NGOs involved in CVE programmes.
- Announcements, calls for competition targeting those expected to produce materials for relevant CVE strategies and its outcomes e.g. Lenga Ugaidi na Talanta
- Training manuals targeting religious clerics, returnees, vulnerable youth.
- Regularly consulted/referenced books, fatwas, booklets, authored publications popular in CVE programmes.
- Strategic plans and programmes, legislative bills launched by county governments, national government as part of CVE measures.
- Workshop programmes, any other written schedules used in such CVE outreaches.
- Artistic productions, commissioned or non-commissioned, addressing CVE programmes e.g. plays, skits.
- Photographic materials on the CVE e.g. from other exhibitions, used by NGOs for trainings, by amateur artists.
- Songs, poets etc.
- Social Media campaigns e.g. twitter hashtags, facebook pages and events